Coquito Recipe - Coconut Eggnog
This Coquito Recipe-Coconut Eggnog is absolutely delicious! Serve with or without alcohol. Made with cream of coconut, coconut milk, sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk, vanilla and cinnamon. Rich, creamy and all sorts of yummy in a glass. The only eggnog recipe you will ever need.
- 15 ounces can cream of coconut
- 1 13.5 ounces can coconut milk
- 1 14 ounces can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 12 ounces can evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2-4 Teaspoons cinnamon start with two teaspoons, taste and see if you would like more cinnamon
Add cream of coconut, coconut milk, sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk, vanilla, cinnamon and rum to a blender. Blend well at high speed.
Refrigerate for at least an 1 hour or longer. Before serving, shake well.
Serve cold in small glasses or mugs and garnish with cinnamon sticks.
Serving: 8g | Calories: 583kcal | Carbohydrates: 74g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 23g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 150mg | Potassium: 471mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 70g | Vitamin A: 250IU | Vitamin C: 3.7mg | Calcium: 284mg | Iron: 1.1mg