Smoked Oyster Dip
For my my smoked oyster lovers, this Smoked Oyster Dip is perfect for you! Quick and simple to make. Serve with crackers, small pieces of toast or veggies.
- 1 can 3.75 oz smoked oysters
- 2 tbsps heavy cream or sour cream
- 1 package 8 oz cream cheese (brought to room temperature)
- 1/4 tsp Tabasco Original Red Sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- crackers, small pieces of toast or veggies for serving
- chopped chives or green onions for garnish
- fresh lime juice
Add the cream cheese and Tabasco sauce and blend until creamy. Add salt and pepper to taste. Top with more tabasco sauce.Serve with crackers, small pieces of toast or veggies. Enjoy!
Calories: 216kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 13mg | Potassium: 62mg | Vitamin A: 440IU | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 0.4mg