Vegan Avocado Dip
This Vegan Avocado Dip is simply made, healthy and delicious. Topped with black beans, corn, scallions and pickled jalapeños.
- 1 ripe avocado cut in half, pitted and flesh scooped
- 2-3 tbsp vegan mayonnaise
- 1 lime juiced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup black beans drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup corn drained and rinsed
- 2 scallion stalks thinly sliced
- pickled jalapeños for topping
- salt and pepper to taste
- tortilla chips
Add avocado, mayo, lime juice and cilantro to a food chopper. Blend for a few seconds.
Add one chopped scallion and mix avocado dip. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Put avocado dip in a bowl or platter and surround with tortilla chips.
Top with the black beans, corn, pickled jalapeños and the other chopped scallion stalk. Enjoy!
Serving: 2g | Calories: 310kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 89mg | Potassium: 639mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 390IU | Vitamin C: 22.5mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 1.2mg