These Jalapeño Deviled Eggs are so creamy and absolutely delicious! Super simple to make. In under twenty minutes you will have a superb appetizer to serve anytime.
Jalapeño Deviled Eggs
Happy Thanksgiving Day, ” Feliz Día de Acción de Gracias” my foodie friends!! With your busy schedule of preparing for Thanksgiving and prepping for your main dish and side dishes, maybe you have forgotten about an appetizer for today. Maybe it has escaped your mind what to serve before the main event this year. So I wanted to bring to you a very simple, easy to make and delicious cute little appetizer that could be made while you’re finishing your dishes and your turkey is roasting. Jalapeño Deviled Eggs!
These cute little gems are perfect to serve anytime especially when you are short on time or lack many ingredients for a more complexed appetizer. That’s what’s great about jalapeño deviled eggs.
You may already have all the ingredients to make these hyper tasty little guys! And if by chance you don’t, these are not complicated ingredients that a quick trip to your convenience store wouldn’t take care of!
YAY, for JALAPENO DEVILED EGGS! Deviled eggs TO THE RESCUE!!
That is why I wanted to bring you this perfect little appetizer, because even at the very last minute you can still pull off a delightful little appetizer for your family on such an important day. Jalapeño deviled eggs are just perfect!
How to Make Jalapeño Deviled Eggs
Boil a few eggs for 10 minutes, peel shells off, cut hard boiled eggs in half, remove yolks and place in a bowl.
Then combine the rest of the ingredients together in the bowl with yolks
Mix well and spoon mixture into hollowed out egg whites
Maybe garnish the eggs a little bit for a pretty presentation and walla!
In less than twenty minutes, your tasty Thanksgiving appetizer is all done. Refrigerate for 30 minutes while your dinner is still cooking. Take out and you’re ready to serve!!
So my friends, this Thanksgiving Day, I want to wish you a beautiful, loving day shared with those most important to you. Have a Blessed and beautiful day…
Grow jalapeños at home → Container jalapeños.
Jalapeño Deviled Eggs
- 6 eggs hard boiled for 10 minutes, peel shells
- 3 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 2 Tablespoons chopped pickled jalapeños
- 1/2 tablespoon of the pickled jalapeño juice
- 1 fresh jalapeño finely chopped, start with half of the jalapeño and add the rest if you would like more heat
- 2 Teaspoons fresh cilantro chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- chopped chives for garnish
- chopped cilantro for garnish
- In a pot boil eggs for 10 minutes on stove top over medium heat. Let eggs cool or submerge in cold water for a few minutes.
- Peel egg shells off, slice all eggs in half and remove yolks carefully with a spoon. Place yolks in a bowl.
- With a fork break hard yolks apart and add all ingredients.With a spoon add mixture back into egg whites.
- Garnish with chopped chives and cilantro.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes and serve.Enjoy!
For more recipes made with jalapeños, you may want to try these:
Hyper-Delicious Tomato Jalapeño Salsa
When will you be making these delicious creamy Jalapeño Deviled Eggs?
Leave a Reply