This Kielbasa in Chipotle Dip recipe is simply made and delicious. Made with kielbasa sausage, chipotle sauce, onions, peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes, garlic and served with crackers. The hint of spicy chipotle is perfect in this dip!
Kielbasa in Chipotle Dip
Hi guys! I know, I know, it’s been a while since you have seen another Mexican appetizer from yours truly but sorry I was taking a little hiatus and spending precious time with my son before he left to bootcamp! My little guy or shall I say my young man, has always wanted to join the military, one branch in particular, since he was at the tender age of six. This mom is proud to say he has gone and left to achieve his dream and has made me a proud mama already!! So to you my friends, I want to say by the time he gets back we would have shared quite a few Mexican appetizers and quite a few stories about his next few weeks in bootcamp. So lets get to it and start with this absolutely delicious appetizer, Kielbasa in Chipotle Dip.
I woke up a few weeks ago thinking about this kielbasa breakfast hash that I make my family every so often on Sunday mornings with scrambled eggs and English muffins and boy do they love it! So this reminded me that I needed to share with my friends this effortless painless, very flavorful, yummy Mexican appetizer, Kielbasa in Chipotle Dip.
With just a few ingredients to pick up at the market, you will have another tasty appetizer to offer your friends on a Friday, Saturday night or of course anytime!
Kielbasa in Chipotle Dip Ingredients:
Kielbasa Sausage Mushrooms
Tomato Chipotle Peppers in Adobo
Garlic Olive Oil
Crackers Salt and Pepper
Maybe you are familiar with a few different kielbasa recipes. Kielbasa is one of the most sort after sausages being that not only is it very accessible but also so delicious.
You have such recipes as Kielbasa with Sauerkraut, Kielbasa with Peppers and Potatoes, Kielbasa with Cabbage, Kielbasa with Onions and the list goes on….well this kielbasa recipe is another delicious recipe to add to your kielbasa.
An easy peezzzzy kielbasa appetizer recipe. Simple and simply delicious!
Please try this Mexican Appetizer this weekend or the next but do make it because it is absolutely one of my favorite dip recipes! I just wanted to share it with you.
And just in case you don’t like to much heat in your appetizers just add less chipotle than I have here in my recipe and if you like more heat, guess what? Add more!! ☺
So lets get to it my friends!
Kielbasa in Chipotle Dip
- 14 Ounces kielbasa sausage chopped into very small cubes
- 8 Ounces mushrooms coarsely chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 pepper chopped
- 1 roma tomato cubed
- 7.5 Ounces can of chipotle peppers just 2 tbsp of adobo sauce from can
- 2 garlic cloves sliced
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- crackers of your choice
- salt and pepper to taste
- cilantro for garnish
- 6 inch burrito wraps
- Cube sausage into small cubes. In a skillet over medium heat add 2 tbsp of olive oil. Heat oil for about 4 minutes before adding sausage. Add sausage and stir every few minutes until sausage is nice and brown in color, about 5 minutes.
- While sausage is cooking, chop your vegetables. Add peppers and onions to pan first and mix with sausage. After 2-4 minutes, add mushrooms and garlic. Stir all ingredients together, lower flame and cover with a lid. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add tomato and 2 tbsp chipotle adobo sauce from can of peppers. Add salt and pepper to taste. Cook for another 2-4 minutes. Garnish with cilantro if desired. Serve with crackers. Enjoy!!
And as always don’t forget to leave me a comment or a suggestion for another Kielbasa recipe!!