This Super Easy Jalapeño Salsa recipe is perfect with grilled meats, steak, tacos, empanadas, eggs, tortilla chips and so much more. Easy to make and highly addictive salsa.
Super Easy Jalapeño Salsa
Nothing better than creating delicious simple super easy salsas at home. So much better than store bought and this Super Easy Jalapeño Salsa fits the bill perfectly!
Besides the fact that this jalapeño salsa is highly addictive it’s also unrestricted. So don’t just think chips.
Think tacos, tostadas, empanadas, grilled meats, seafood, eggs and whatever else you can think of.
It’s just that good! That versatile and that easy! And definitely affordable!
And if you’re still set on tortilla chips, well then don’t forget plantain chips too. Plantain chips work scrumptiously well and make for a great snack.
Your options with this sauce are truly limitless.
With just a few simple ingredients, this salsa makes you wonder how could it be so flavorful. But that it is. Offering so much flavor without being overly spicy.
However, if you are wanting it just a tad spicier well feel free to add more jalapeños to this recipe. This salsa works with you, add more or less jalapeños. It will still be hyper-delicious and full of popping flavor.
How to Make a Super Easy Jalapeño Salsa
You will need:
- 2-4 jalapeños
- 1 roma tomato
- 1/2 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- fresh cilantro
-Start with rinsing the jalapeños and cutting lengthwise (remove seeds and membrane for less heat if you would like).
-Peel garlic and rinse tomato.
-Add jalapeños, tomato and garlic to a pot over medium heat with about 2 cups of water. Boil for 10-15 minutes.
-Peel skin off of tomato. (It will peel easily after it has been boiled)
Now you are ready to add the boiled jalapeños, tomato, garlic and onion (quartered) and cilantro to a blender or food chopper. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Pulse till salsa is chunky. Remove from blender and pour into a jar or a bowl.
Add 2-4 tablespoons of water. Stir all together. Done.
Salsa will keep in refrigerator well for a few days but is best of course the day it is made.
For more delicious salsas, you may want to check these out as well. All very delicious too!
Want to learn more about jalapeños? Click → About Jalapeños
- 2-4 jalapeños rinsed and cut lengthwise (could remove seeds and membranes for less heat)
- 1 roma tomato
- 1 garlic clove peeled
- 1/2 onion quartered
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add jalapeños, tomato and garlic to a pot over medium heat with about 2 cups of water. Boil for 10-15 minutes.
- Peel skin off of tomato. (It will peel easily after it has been boiled)
- Add the boiled jalapeños, tomato, garlic, onion and cilantro to a blender or food chopper. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pulse till salsa is chunky. Remove from blender and pour into a jar or a bowl.
- Add 2-4 tablespoons of water. Stir all together. Done. Enjoy!Great with tacos, empanadas, tostadas, meats, seafood, eggs, tortilla chips, plantain chips and so much more.Salsa will keep in refrigerator well for a few days.