This Vegan Avocado Dip is simply made, healthy and delicious. Topped with black beans, corn, scallions and pickled jalapeños.
Vegan Avocado Dip
This Vegan Avocado Dip is simply made and simply delicious. With just a few ingredients you will quickly have a no fuss healthy snack or appetizer.
I topped it with black beans, scallions, pickled jalapeños and corn for extra yumminess and texture.
Lastly, I took one extra step and made homemade tortilla chips but you feel free to skip this step.
The whole idea for this recipe is to produce a delicious stress free treat that you can have as a snack or produce a quick appetizer right before dinner.
Other quick ideas to combine with this vegan avocado dip would be carrot sticks, cucumber slices, broccoli florets, grape tomatoes or pepper strips.
Maybe even add it on top of grilled steaks or pork chops.
Ingredients for Vegan Avocado Dip
- Ripe avocado
- Vegan mayonnaise
- Black beans
- Pickled jalapeños
- Chopped scallions
- Salt and pepper
Place the avocado, mayo, lime juice and cilantro in a food chopper. Pulse for a few seconds.
Add one chopped scallion and stir well. Salt and pepper to taste.
I served this vegan avocado dip on a white platter and surrounded it with tortilla chips and then topped it with all the goodies.
For more delicious avocado recipes, try:
Fried Avocado Stuffed with Shrimp
Mexican Mini Beef Flautas with Avocado Cream
Simple Poached Egg and Avocado Toast
Avocado Deviled Eggs (by Damn Delicious)
Vegan Avocado Dip
- 1 ripe avocado cut in half, pitted and flesh scooped
- 2-3 tbsp vegan mayonnaise
- 1 lime juiced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup black beans drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup corn drained and rinsed
- 2 scallion stalks thinly sliced
- pickled jalapeños for topping
- salt and pepper to taste
- tortilla chips
- Add avocado, mayo, lime juice and cilantro to a food chopper. Blend for a few seconds.
- Add one chopped scallion and mix avocado dip. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Put avocado dip in a bowl or platter and surround with tortilla chips.
- Top with the black beans, corn, pickled jalapeños and the other chopped scallion stalk. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply